Dissapointment

The Latest Server Modifications Updates about the server will be posted over here.
[Gm]Toreto
Super Administrator
Super Administrator
Mood: Hardworking
Knighthood: A3GameMaster
Nationality: Temoz
IGN: GMToreto

Dissapointment

Post by [Gm]Toreto »

Hi All

I am deeply disappointed in the way players treat Gm's or Guide :cry: :cry: . i dont give a shit what you all rumors you spread. Think what you want to think or believe. Really doesnt matter. I have my ethics and i follow them. Clear yours first before making a political statement. :evil: :evil:.

WHEN YOU GUYS DONT TREAT GUIDE'S AND GM's WITH RESPECT. YOU DONT DESERVE SUPPORT. BE ON YOUR OWN. THERE IS A LIMIT FOR EVERYTHING. :x

Henceforth I have decided that we ll be removing support from ANY HACK OR SCAM CASES FROM NOW ON.

NO HACK/SCAM CASES WILL BE SOLVE. LET IT BE ANY OF GMTORETO/GMFLAME/GMRUBAL/GMSKY OR FOR THAT MATTER ANY Guide's BEST FRIEND. EVEN MEMBER'S WILL BE GIVEN NO CONSIDERATION

Hack cases will be looked into,solved and hacker will be punished, But hacked stuffs or character wont be returned to the real owner. No special cases will be considered.

ANY INGAME ISSUE OR ANYTHING CANNOT BE SOLVED INSTANTLY BEING INSIDE GAME, OPEN SUPPORT TICKET/EMAIL AND GET REPLIES. SIMPLY DONT BARK HERE THAT YOU DONT GET REPLIES.

@Regarding answering phone calls
We never promised or guarantied any support through telephone. So it totally depends on Gm's/Guide's to answer or drop the call. DONT BLAME US FOR NOT ANSWERING CALL WITHOUT OPENING SUPPORT TICKET.

P.S : For god sakes, Collect proper information on Relation of Client-Server latency effect on the game-play in a MMORPG Server before making comments on Speed hack shitss

This is not a profit making/money oriented server. We just want enough donations to keep the server running. We are not surviving on your supports to create imbalance just for the sake of donations. REMEMBER THIS. This is just a fun server. So if you think anything other than this, You are free to go play in a "Decent server".

I feel sad announcing this, "hence on , i will not be supporting on any hack/scam cases" :( .

Rgs
GMToreto

Keita
Grade 9/10
Grade 9/10
Knighthood: PEACE
Nationality: Quanato

Re: Dissapointment

Post by Keita »

why all have to pay for the doings of sm shitheads?
why "ALL" support is removed?
only guilty will be punished, others dont deserve to be mistreated.
Others = who behaved properly all their game-span, have no hack issues against them, have a clear record, play ur server for long and enjoying it.
RETHINK PLS! :eh:

wolverine211031

Re: Dissapointment

Post by wolverine211031 »

GMs,
with all due respect , i am here to afford any help to this server to upheld in the territory of a3. i have been frnds wid many gms in many other servers such as ...WOW eve online etc. Do not put ur face off from good players in this benevolent server but do PUNISH those hooligans wid proper measures such as bann those IDs for 15 day time period or claim 1 bil or any game amt for this stupid act of disrespect to GMs. that will do the work but if u and other GMs stop helping players then this lovely and benevolent server will go down. Do not make urself to hate by others but make the hooligans to come to u and ask for a apology. thank you

( this idea has been taken by lots of GMs in many game servers....do it and u will see ppl will learn to respect GMs )

amith
Grade 2/10
Grade 2/10
Mood: Hardworking
Knighthood: AkatSuki
Nationality: Temoz

SOLUTION FOR THAT Dissapointment

Post by amith »

Yes GM Sir As You Know Their Are NOOBIES(kids like 14 years to 18 years) In This Server Who Dont No How To Speak Propel And They Dont No How To Respect. Those PPL Must Be Punished Like 15 Days Ban :twisted: Or Chat Ban For 20 Days :silent: Will Teach Them How To Respect Each Other INGAME .