Official Game-Bug Report Topic

The Latest Server Modifications Updates about the server will be posted over here.
Keita
Grade 9/10
Grade 9/10
Knighthood: PEACE
Nationality: Quanato

Re: Official Game-Bug Report Topic

Post by Keita »

johnny_libra2002
Mood: Angry
Knighthood: MetalHeads™

Post by johnny_libra2002 »

Hi GMs,

SQ 2-2 is bugged on this server. When you try doing it, you're not able to talk to the fountain of spirits....therefore meaning you cannot kill the Deneris cuz you only get zeroes on them :x . Its my humble request to please look into it and fix it.

P.S: Love the screenies of SQ 2-2 being done in the guide....they're taken from my old server haha ;)

~~Johnny
~~Johnny AKA The Reaper

ShaDowSouL
Mood: Enjoyful
Knighthood: MS 13
Nationality: Temoz

Post by ShaDowSouL »

[Hi GMs,

SQ 2-2 is bugged on this server. When you try doing it, you're not able to talk to the fountain of spirits....therefore meaning you cannot kill the Deneris cuz you only get zeroes on them :x . Its my humble request to please look into it and fix it.

P.S: Love the screenies of SQ 2-2 being done in the guide....they're taken from my old server haha]

GM Not fix this bugged ...bcoz if GM fix bugg and ppl do SQ 2-2 and ppl get RN ....FRee....and ......RN is hidden reward in SQ 2-2 ...... ANd RN cost in game 600 bil near .....And in E-shop 1k.....so if GM fix bugg ,,,and ppl do sq 2-2 ...thn ther is no velue of Rn .........SO GM never do this .....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

playboy
Grade 3/10
Grade 3/10
Mood: Hardworking
Knighthood: Peace

Post by playboy »

xD i cant do the puzzel only sad .. need rn !! can any 1 help me in puzzel ? :D please
"You may have my body and my soul ,
but you will never touch my pride!"

spencer- xD (LOVER OF THE PEACE HELPER OF THE NEWBIE'S :D )

powerpuff

Post by powerpuff »

Dear Rubal,

This is hereby my request that kindly check that on 21st of this month ( FEB -2011) i was reloading Archer G9 bow pants, suddenly i got deced and then when i login i saw that my Both ( HK & Archer ) mercies were disappeared. My Archer merci RB 7 with LVL 254 sir. I request you to kindly revert my Merci As soon As possible. Ticket ID 671. kindly help me

IGN : powerpuff :D