Official Game-Bug Report Topic

The Latest Server Modifications Updates about the server will be posted over here.
[Gm]Rubal
Super Administrator
Super Administrator
Mood: Confused
Knighthood: A3GameMaster
Nationality: Temoz

Official Game-Bug Report Topic

Post by [Gm]Rubal »

Hi Guys,

We always try to clear any bug we encounter and make it proper..but there are many Bugs in game which have been UN-Noticed it will be great if you people put them forward we will Fix all these Bugs as soon as possible..All these Bugs will be Monitored in a Single topic which will make it easier for us and others

P.S : Please Don't Discuss about Character Specific Problems
·You must not exchange A3-Elements Stuffs for any other MMORPG Server !
·Do Not trade in-game Items,Character for Real Cash !
-Do Not Use Abusive and Offensive Language !

magekt
Grade 3/10
Grade 3/10

Re: Official Game-Bug Report Topic

Post by magekt »

err......may b u guys should start.with black hole map........

clorence>serpel> black hole

we cant se any thing der...do chk der...d mobs allso.....

d mob is having high hp..do chk it...:D

Keita
Grade 9/10
Grade 9/10
Knighthood: PEACE
Nationality: Quanato

Post by Keita »

Bug related to Attack animation of mercy:
When u change from xbow to bow type weapon in archer mercy, the mercy keeps hitting as if he is holding a Xbow only, holds the bow horizontally while attacking and shoots like shotgun.

[Gm]Rubal
Super Administrator
Super Administrator

Post by [Gm]Rubal »

Keita wrote:Bug related to Attack animation of mercy:
When u change from xbow to bow type weapon in archer mercy, the mercy keeps hitting as if he is holding a Xbow only, holds the bow horizontally while attacking and shoots like shotgun.
These bugs are from the Client side so they will be automatically be fixed when we will migrate to a newer version (Official One)

-->The Bugs include
Holy-knight Skills have no Effect
Archer Melee
Some Items Images..etc..etc
Minimaps

Farcry
Grade 2/10
Grade 2/10
Mood: Hardworking
Knighthood: ™~Av┼ar`™

Post by Farcry »

i) Will you guys fix the long awaited g9 sets with 58% crit hit evasion boots and such over-maxed items, that were given to players as compesatory gift for server rollback. You guys said that there are complications fixing it.

ii) I know you will remove unwanted items from server. What will u replace them with?? Can you give us a hint? Or will you make us of them to craft new items which will help us craft g8.5 and g9.5??
IGN : Farcry
IGT : Quanato

rahuldx
Mood: Enjoyful

Post by rahuldx »

hmn nice topic
GM u forget 1 Bug skill
lvl 3 HIgh HP N HIGH MP of mage

sanu30052
Grade 4/10
Grade 4/10
Mood: Secret
Knighthood: NO Need
IGN: SweetLady

Post by sanu30052 »

lots of bug in server.

Keita
Grade 9/10
Grade 9/10
Knighthood: PEACE

Post by Keita »

1# above 2 posts are spam. Kindly dont post unnecessary things in a important thread like this. It makes things messy :problem:

2# merc RB0 bug :
~ buy new merc
~ make it lvl 200
~ take rb from website
~ it will show "RB0 done for merc" @ website
~ when u login game, ur WZ gone from inventory, u get 1000 extra points and merc lv 1
~ make lv 210 again ( thinking as if u need 210 lv for next rb)
~ take rb from website
~ it will show "RB1 done for merc" @ website
~ when u login game, ur WZ gone, u get only 1000 extra points again and merc lv 1
~ WTF? :wtf:

While playing my friend's low lvl archer, i made friends with many noobs. They hardly make any money, and topping that the money eater rb 0 bug. Believe me one guy didnt even made merc rb cus he didnt wanted to loose his wz !
Its a HUGE burden for noobs. I feel pity for them :(

[Gm]Rubal
Super Administrator
Super Administrator

Post by [Gm]Rubal »

@ Keita Thanks..Problem will be Fixed ASAP... :thumbup:

Farcry
Grade 2/10
Grade 2/10
Mood: Hardworking
Knighthood: ™~Av┼ar`™

Post by Farcry »

1) Dear GMS, this is a request from my side. I had always been noting out without pleading. Now it has come to such that i have to plead. How can u guys make ur stand strong in not changing the drops?? How are u justifying the useless drops of the server?? I dont understand it guys. All we are asking is to make the drops proper. I think you do not understand the problem. Let me explain and please have the patience to read the entire thing :

. Just think I have to make money for buying a grace in game which is priced from 80 billion to 100 billion ingame nowadays.
I have the proper charecter and mercenary to do the hunting and bossing. I am expecting to boss, npc the drops and make 100 billion. So i start to do bossing:

#1 Temoz and Quanto maps( Just an example to point out drop defects, I start with cloro) : They give drops properly. Nothing much to be changed except the drops of khainen and greybone. No bosses should give us bugged items like blessed lightbulb etc which are of no use. If this is hard for u guys to remove, then do a thing. Make use of them. Use them to craft something like g8.5 crafting items or anything( which should be hard). And some of them have a high ratio of certain drops compared to other.So please check them.

#2 Hatrel maps : Forest drops are fine and properly mantained. P2 map gives more number of saving scrools. Denenherr is also fine. T1 T2 T3 and T4 are fine. So, just fix P2 map droprate of saving scrools.

#3 Cloro maps : Grandia boss gives g7 weapon lonove and this too pretty commonly. No other drops are given by grandia bosses..Either air or g7 weapon. In an ordinary server the drops are 3 whatsoever they maybe. Means u kill a cloro boss and u get 3 drops for sure which maybe opg, g8 items, g8 weapons, uj sj sms lj lms, and rarely g8.5 uniques and gos and unique rings. So please make it like all cloro and above maps bosses give 3 random items for sure.
I hope u get the point. We are not asking for rare items always. But they should give us something so that we can npc them and make money. Here, everybody is ready to boss and make money. Its just that the drops are too damn sad and sometimes useless, it pretty much makes bossing irritating.
* The only map in cloro where people go is paratopis. This really makes the server sad.
#4 Seedhe maps : Same as cloro. In God bosses, please remove the item Breath of Redyan and a blue thing and some more like Land of Rabelu etc. And replace them with g8 or opg or uj sms , hearts, coins, money pouches etc..

Its really hard for beginners and really boring for high levelers to play because of such sad drops.The problem is that even if we get g8 items it just adds 4m(which wont even help us in shouting once). So either make the npc price of g8 as 40million. Do the increase to other drops accordingly and make useless drops useful.

I want the GM to post his opinion about all the things mentioned above. Please take ur time and read the entire thing. I am not a gud guy in explaining. Thats why took so much of words.Sorry for that:(
IGN : Farcry
IGT : Quanato