MY POINT OF VIEW

Suggest an improvement you feel is necessary in the server we will review them
wolverine211031

MY POINT OF VIEW

Post by wolverine211031 »

my point of view on this server and for its respectively players and GMs :

1. GMs are very irregular...(in forum...in-game)
2. Events are very less.
3. frequent lagg.
4. need one new client. (562)
5. no need to change any in-game item options.
6. Imbaaa Pro abusers in this servers.
7. Very less Hack-Scam issues.
8. Server needs More ATTENTIONS by the GMs.
9. Forum needs more TOPIC n REPLIES by the PLAYERs. ( make forum points ...more points winner get some ITEM "REWARD").
10. Rules need to be there in case of PK low rb players.
11. Higher Rb players shud help low rb players.

mohitrocks
Grade 2/10
Grade 2/10
Mood: Enjoyful
Knighthood: BraveSouls
Nationality: Temoz

Re: MY POINT OF VIEW

Post by mohitrocks »

hi dude
nice observation but i wann say u some thing

Point of Less Gm Attention , Less Event Will be Solve in Upcoming Week as said By Gm so don,t worry about it

Point of Pro Abuser Dude i don,t think U Play Cs And Dota and u Never Played A3india Server More Abuse There Than This Server for 100% Shur

Point of Forum Reward and Replay Is Superb Idea I Wish That Gm look In It Fast

Point of Pking Low Rb guy No Private Server hv that type of Rules + Getting Pk from High Rb Should Boost Ur Speed to Take Over Or reach There Rb To Fight Back Wid them

Point of Lagg is Not At all Considering U prove it wid ur Ping result coz i normally get 140 + ping that,s Normal ( When i use torrent or Dap download it is More) so no point in laggg

Regards
GoldenArrow
Nice Observation Dude W8 1 more Week and I am Daam Shur that Gm will Help Out On Guide Issue and Event

wolverine211031

Re: MY POINT OF VIEW

Post by wolverine211031 »

as u asked me that which server have rules regarding PKing continuously noob players at very low rb i can give u one example. PKing rb 0 lvl-something players by RB 14 lvl 166 is sheer retardness....this happens in this server...trust me.!!
and about the lagging ..... good players he who had changed servers from this one to another one ..... the only reason is LAGGING...which other servers does not have...trust me on this one !!...i have many frnds playing on this server and other a3 servers.....players always had complained abt LAGG-issues and BUGG-issues in this server & and regarding the solution of this problem which is in fact is very poor. i do not want to enclose any other servers name as it is against the rule of any respective servers neither do i want speak out any of those players name whose char is still in a3 elements. i can understand that these 2 problems have not been problem for you ...but had caused the problems of many.

with regards from- wolverine to mohitrocks aka goldenarrows

PS** -- "Point of Lagg is Not At all Considering U prove it wid ur Ping result coz i normally get 140 + ping that,s Normal ( When i use torrent or Dap download it is More) so no point in laggg"
i need not to prove anything cause i have not felt any problem in this server cause i aint a player of this server ..... my point of view is just the recollection of players complaints that i have /had heard from my old cafe-mates.