Suggest an improvement you feel is necessary in the server we will review them
Aryan_Nariko
Grade 6/10
Grade 6/10
Mood: Hardworking
Nationality: Quanato

Re: RB14 advantage

Post by Aryan_Nariko »

Keita wrote:i thought about the post of nariko about the game imbalance that will result if pvm damage is increased...
BUT
i got an explanation for that.
The so called imbalance will only arise for archers...
and we must keep in mind we are talking about rb 14 chars only, so, as said by nariko, archers hit 40k+ in wd, then the solution can be acquired by keeping wd damage constant/deviate slightly and increase the melee pvm damage only.
Archers hit avg of 24k in melee and 40k in wd, so wats the need to increase the WD anymore? come on, WD already is too much imba, u get 7 range with 3 aoe darts with 40k dmgs..its like BBQWTFOMGPWNAGE.
and roughly thinking, Wd is like 4 times critical of melee dmg IN A LARGE AOE. so they can kill mobs fast anyways.
Talking about melee, why so big difference in melee and Wd dmg?
The melee can be increased for rb 14 archers as well, lets say 30k avg melee dmg. ( still wd hits 40k so no need worry)

So that explains for warriors, archers, Hks.
Some1 will ask now wat about mages?

mages shall have skill damage increased, i already was worried about many game imbalances in our server and this was my main concern. why not SB must hit 40k or so?
why pvp stigma makes 3.1k and pvp staffing makes 2.9k?
why such low difference?
stigma in pvp must hit like 4k++... mages are not imba , they are nerfered so bad already. I hear my alli talking many times " mages are crap in this server"
As there is a long attack animation for stigma and Sb like skills, they rarely cause any threat in pvp. So it can be balanced by increasing the damage to keep it balanced.
Warrior = Spear
HK= dex+heal
Archer = 3x crit
Mage= :wtf: (sm ppl will say HP absorber but beleive me it doesnt causes shit in wars)

Feedback awaited...FLAMERS AND RETARDS I BEG U TO KINDLY NOT POST HERE :problem:
hmm keita right now its late and i dnt hve time 2 think much about our archers/warr and PvE of game :silent: :think: :?

but i surly have enough things 2 say about ur post in the later section about mages
btw that s1 wud be me only coz i wanted 2 talk 2 u about mage coz u hve a high rb mage
and we see hardly s1 has a MAGE or inother words a good mage
as in this server all hve seen me playing hk and archers which some might say i m a bit good at
but mage has been my 1st char in A3 and i love mage and there gp is different form all of the other chars

about mage yes i wanted some ans about the mage skils with pvp and PvE coz
like u said our ally mate believe as MAGE = SCRAP in this server
Mage are really good in real if u play wel

coming to the main topic of our mage
the dmg in this server really sucks as our dear liper is g9.5 63 set and lvl15 weapons but when it comes 2 other g9 mages and chars who r not 63 the dmg is really poor that realy needs 2 be raised to a competitive lvl
ok about this info above i m not 100percent sure i m gonna check all possibility about my mage

i know this post might not be much of a help or any thing right now i dont wanna say much coz time is less and i have some info over mage 2 which i m checking

keita u siad about mage thank u which i intended 2 say after i check it abit ..........

i wil surely think and reply u more properly but kindly exucse me for this moment

plz keep posting i wil check and post when i hve time

PS- RETARD AND USLESS PPL I M REPEATING STAY AWAY FORM THIS POST
and i know my english in here might not be up 2 the mark as i m in hurry and i dnt realy care much coz i know keita and others wil understand [who have brains] rest who wanna point out the spelling mistake and other scrap ... DONT POST HERE AND SHOW UR NOOB NESS COZ U R NOT HELPING AND ACTING SMART AND SPAMMING IN THE MIDDLE

kindly forgive if i hurt s1

and the retards i dnt care what u think
IGN :- Nariko
IGKh :- Crazy
IGT:- Quanato

The Bird Of Hermis Is My Name,
Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame...

Keita
Grade 9/10
Grade 9/10
Knighthood: PEACE
Nationality: Quanato

Post by Keita »

GM read the whole thread first. Then pass ahead!

more game balance suggestions :

Add cooldown on most of the spells.
EG: Heal, Pan, Sedi, SB
this will induce the players with more gameplay instead of just repeating those 1 or 2 skills over and over again.
this also synchronizes well with ur theory of reducing RN ( i think RN wud be chosen to edit 25% from 50% as Poll favor it and most of the players too) as no free MP = u cant leave AFK with SB/WD on all nights, so players have to stay at their PCs, and i bet no1 will want to stay on their PCs just holding right click, cooldown will make it intresting.

improve server economy:
been said by MissMurder already. most of his suggestions are good. why only get drops in denerui, pure. RT?
i killed 2x khanein and got NO COINS AT ALL. NC is sad too.
this means noobs cant make money and hv to depend on the pity of high lvl players to take them in parties for those bosses.
( eg, how a rb 6 player can afford 4 bils to make his merc RBs, and to hunt any type of boss, they rely on mercies cus their base dmg is quite low)
make merc RBs easier ( cheaper) i guess.

add drops to Hatrel bosses, at least 1bil coins.
eg: you kill like 20 hatrel bosses and get one 1 bil coin is good!

add drops to Cloro bosses:
they are hard to kill even by rb 11 players, make them drop more hearts, 2bil 3bil coins. some rare Gos too! and 8.5 armour parts if possible!

inc Spawn rate of denerui and purelui bosses:
oops thats for my own benefit :think:
still give it a thought

inc SOS drop rate:
make it like 1 sos in one month or so?
cus bosses are being killed repeatedly but no sos are dropping

i got store full of many items, but no1 buys. REASON: no WZ!

thnx

RICH GETS MORE RICHER! POOR GETS MORE POORER ! lets make it even! :problem:

think about cooldown of skill! atlest give it a try!

KEY :
when i wrote : " i killed 2x khanein and got no coins", sm people pm me and say " are u noob? only 2 khanein drop coin?, kill more like 10+"
for such retards i edited it
2x = 21-29
3x= 31-39
basically x doesnt mean "times" when written without spaces. it means any one digit number, like a wildcard "#" or " * "
i.e. 1 to 9

Mafia
Grade 1/10
Grade 1/10

Post by Mafia »

Keita Nariko MissMurder I totally agree with u +1111111111111111111111111111111111

GM's try to utilize each and every map even NC.
Miss were absolutely correct hw many map player enter very few.

Since Mercy G xp has been reduced so drop rate of Mercy G shud be increased.

Hearts is another main issue for every1 hardly find boss in Grandia and tht too get g7 :(

Coins drop rate shud be increased even in Hatrel and Coloro as per Victor.

No crystals from GOD BOSS plssssssss try to implement few better drop rates if instead of Crystal Hearts can be implemented better :)

sanu30052
Grade 4/10
Grade 4/10
Mood: Secret
Knighthood: NO Need
Nationality: Temoz
IGN: SweetLady

Post by sanu30052 »

@Keita
1# they must have increased dmg on the players lower to their RBs. No more 4k, rb14 must hit like 5k or more.
When u get this Damage ?? :o :o when u r opponent is having Non Dex or Dex? Btw in War All r having Dex.Rarely peoples cm in non dex ;) ;) ;)
2# they must have increased dmg on bosses/creeps. come on! do u want same 20-23k dmgs? i wud like to see a warrior hitting like 30k or so
What U mean To say by that God Boss or Boss Should die in 1 shot?
3# introduce something that can differentiate b/w rb14 and other rb players VISUALLY.
Whats the use of This?
4# rb14 reward can be something that can increase ur weapon's eles beyond 63? like 100 ele weapon? lol
Can u make 63 ele Weapon in Game or u Pay $$$ To Gm to get IT?.

@GM
PLS MAKE BALANCE OF ARCHER ATTACK ON BOSS (40k) :shock: :shock: [ITS MAKE HUGE DIFFERNCE IN GAME ]
i thought about the post of nariko about the game imbalance that will result if pvm damage is increased...
BUT
i got an explanation for that.
The so called imbalance will only arise for archers...
and we must keep in mind we are talking about rb 14 chars only, so, as said by nariko, archers hit 40k+ in wd, then the solution can be acquired by keeping wd damage constant/deviate slightly and increase the melee pvm damage only.
Archers hit avg of 24k in melee and 40k in wd, so wats the need to increase the WD anymore? come on, WD already is too much imba, u get 7 range with 3 aoe darts with 40k dmgs..its like BBQWTFOMGPWNAGE.
and roughly thinking, Wd is like 4 times critical of melee dmg IN A LARGE AOE. so they can kill mobs fast anyways.
Talking about melee, why so big difference in melee and Wd dmg?
The melee can be increased for rb 14 archers as well, lets say 30k avg melee dmg. ( still wd hits 40k so no need worry)

So that explains for warriors, archers, Hks.
Some1 will ask now wat about mages?

mages shall have skill damage increased, i already was worried about many game imbalances in our server and this was my main concern. why not SB must hit 40k or so?
why pvp stigma makes 3.1k and pvp staffing makes 2.9k?
why such low difference?
stigma in pvp must hit like 4k++... mages are not imba , they are nerfered so bad already. I hear my alli talking many times " mages are crap in this server"
As there is a long attack animation for stigma and Sb like skills, they rarely cause any threat in pvp. So it can be balanced by increasing the damage to keep it balanced.
Warrior = Spear
HK= dex+heal
Archer = 3x crit
Mage= (sm ppl will say HP absorber but beleive me it doesnt causes shit in wars)
Dont Comment PLS About Mage Coz I also Play with mage :P :P . Mage r Best In all U should hab Guud GP and brain :lol: :lol:
I challege Warrior To come 1 on 1 [NO CONDITION}.Dont Think u r superior thn other :twisted: :twisted:

Say u r Alli Member Not to Spread Rumour if they Cant play with Mage :evil: :evil:

ShaDowSouL
Mood: Enjoyful
Knighthood: MS 13

Post by ShaDowSouL »

[Add cooldown on most of the spells.
EG: Heal, Pan, Sedi, SB]
:lol: :lol: :crazy: MY hinglsih is very POOR :crazy: :lol: :lol:

I want to say to Keita .......if GM cooldown this all skilll HK and mage useless man.....

1st think for specially HK
see how it ........ IF hk heal gone a CD ...thn he never do rb 13 Quest ...bcoz .....HK want 5 kwon kill in rb 13 ....and Kwaon passive u all know .......10 sec ...cant use skill....at this moment ....10 sec + hk CD>...so this is not possible to kill kwon for hk......

2nd think for mage....
1>how much u put CD in pan ......????? this is useless......bcoz ...when mage pan any 1 ...u cant hit this plyer until he move from this place ...till 30 sec.....so in pan CD useless..

2>sedi range 20 .....when mage sedi ....u cant reach near mage by runing...so sedi CD is also useless.......see what happn ,,,,,if CD in sedi.....mage sedi ,,,,thn Run ,,,when CD finish 1 moretime sedi and thn run.....at this moment u cant reach near mage.....so i thinks THis also useless...

3> this is very important........ mage is r not warrier and HK,,,, ....re.......mage main skill in atteck is SB... And CD in the middle of 2 SB less than it is 1.25 sec ....warrier 3 hit = mage 1 sb .....and u want to put more CD in SB .....and sb is many skill of mage ...and if mage CD in sb ..what happn whan he bossing ...he 1 sb and hiiting with staff...1 sb and hitting with staff.....is this funny ???? sooo noob idea ......of about this cooldown ......

if u want to cooldown in any skill thn cooldown in ...this all skilll..
Mage -- Free Will ,,, '
Archer -Freedom,Mirage....
HolyKnight --Reduce,Ethea,Warat,,rage,, and put 50 % heal .....
for warrier .....dont want CD ,,,...i think so ........

:silent: :silent: :silent: :silent: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :silent: :silent: :silent: :silent: :silent: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

AngelArch
Grade 5/10
Grade 5/10
Mood: Alive
Knighthood: ™Assassin™

Post by AngelArch »

I would like to see the changes like the change in sme Aura or the lighting around the char......or smething like it....

Probably :?

Dont kno exactly.......
Archer Rules

AngelArch A.K.A Oblivi0n

rahuldx
Mood: Enjoyful

Post by rahuldx »

Im expecting 4 or 6 part hard rb 14 Quest
Good lvl up after submitting quest
n something new Item as reword ie. A rune Or something That can make any part 63 ele :P :P
for Visual Difference Btwn Rb 14 n rest make rb 14 aura look bigger than normal like big aura on floor in Center Of Map Grandia :P :D