meowmp3
Grade 1/10
Grade 1/10
Mood: Amused
Nationality: Temoz
IGN: Arianne

Re: RB14 advantage

Post by meowmp3 »

keita i am nt falming noob @ 1st i did share my views but u started to make me look like i am nthing u are so big in and all tht made me angry every 1 @ good @ smtning try kwning tht

Keita
Grade 9/10
Grade 9/10
Knighthood: PEACE
Nationality: Quanato

Post by Keita »

meowmp3 wrote:keita i am nt falming noob @ 1st i did share my views but u started to make me look like i am nthing u are so big in and all tht made me angry every 1 @ good @ smtning try kwning tht
1# its Flaming
2# do u share ur views by saying "i am a computer Bsc"? wat does that implies? who is trying to show himself big here?
3# why u had to poke in my views? cant u just give ur own views?
4# why u need to flame in every post u make? why include works like "noob","Quit the game","Humiliate urself"?
5# i behaved to other's post properly cus they posted decently and HUMAN-LIKE :roll:

meowmp3
Grade 1/10
Grade 1/10

Post by meowmp3 »

2# may be you dont know programming and reading ragezone forums is the end of the world for u.

Lol dude i am doing my Bsc in computers

Mr Bsc in computers aka poisonIV
if i show u my certificates/wat i am studying, you will commit suicide.
u think Bsc is end of the world? then u r living in a amoeba (google wat an amoeba is, its a single cell micro organism)
world is too big my friend...do you think others posting here are crap illiterates who dont have any work rather than posting and playing around? :problem:

DIS ARE ALL HUMAN LIKE POST MY FOOT

AND CAN U READ OR SD I TEACH U THT NOOB(I TOLD I AM STUDING BSC I DIDNT TELL I FISNISHED NOOB)

kaycube_amit
Grade 1/10
Grade 1/10
Mood: Shocked
IGN: HomunculuS

Post by kaycube_amit »

Diff for Rb 14 chars VISUALLY>>?
Hows that new kinda aura smthn? WEW that wud be OSM

KnightKing
Grade 8/10
Grade 8/10
Mood: Enjoyful
Knighthood: EvilForce
IGN: Sniperking

Post by KnightKing »

kaycube_amit wrote:Diff for Rb 14 chars VISUALLY>>?
lol it isnt possible diffrent type of aura ha ha ha l0l
ImageImageImage

meowmp3
Grade 1/10
Grade 1/10

Post by meowmp3 »

KnightKing wrote:
kaycube_amit wrote:Diff for Rb 14 chars VISUALLY>>?
lol it isnt possible diffrent type of aura ha ha ha l0l
Ya u cant do nything in aura coz aura 5 is the last aura u get u can simply increase ur lvl in sql My sql has the capability to increase till lvl 400
If u increase more it wil get creashed :mrgreen: u cant change auras :)

Keita
Grade 9/10
Grade 9/10

Post by Keita »

meowmp3 wrote:2# may be you dont know programming and reading ragezone forums is the end of the world for u.

DIS ARE ALL HUMAN LIKE POST MY FOOT

AND CAN U READ OR SD I TEACH U THT NOOB(I TOLD I AM STUDING BSC I DIDNT TELL I FISNISHED NOOB)
Kindly keep ur gayish attitude only to urself...i make ppl sark donkey baalz w/o water if they try to be overmart..so dont post if u dont got a suggestion. No1 asked u here what u study and what is Bsc. This is not a random flaming thread. Do u want a flame war with me? believe me kid i am doing this since i was 12 :roll:

Aryan_Nariko
Grade 6/10
Grade 6/10
Mood: Hardworking

Post by Aryan_Nariko »

Keita wrote:@nariko
40k dmgs are a dream for any warrior
and assuming that rb14 will he hard enough to disable its Mass Abuse to get the RB gift, the pvm dmg needs to be increased.
you and snipey are archers, you guys see big red numbers...i saw max 25k on my warrior :|
same implies for HKs

@Mr Bsc in computers aka poisonIV
if i show u my certificates/wat i am studying, you will commit suicide.
u think Bsc is end of the world? then u r living in a amoeba (google wat an amoeba is, its a single cell micro organism)
world is too big my friend...do you think others posting here are crap illiterates who dont have any work rather than posting and playing around? :problem:
keita i understand i just said what is the otherside ur idea but u look forward 2 ur dream thats right

i just kept a view point that this is possbile
warrior can hit 25 k+ darling i hve seen he he apart form that
the economy of this A3 ELEMENTS IS GOING WAYYY DOWN he he

azu we know it wil be 174 and again thanks for the info for enlightening some ppl unused brains

lets c what they decide keita we just share our views but dnt know what GM CAN SEE IN THERE view

ps;- PLZZZZZZZZZ BOTH OF U KEITA AND POISONIV stop fighting re zzz
IGN :- Nariko
IGKh :- Crazy
IGT:- Quanato

The Bird Of Hermis Is My Name,
Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame...

kaycube_amit
Grade 1/10
Grade 1/10
Mood: Shocked
IGN: HomunculuS

Post by kaycube_amit »

err why straight 174 ah .. keep it 169 170 =]

Keita
Grade 9/10
Grade 9/10

Post by Keita »

i thought about the post of nariko about the game imbalance that will result if pvm damage is increased...
BUT
i got an explanation for that.
The so called imbalance will only arise for archers...
and we must keep in mind we are talking about rb 14 chars only, so, as said by nariko, archers hit 40k+ in wd, then the solution can be acquired by keeping wd damage constant/deviate slightly and increase the melee pvm damage only.
Archers hit avg of 24k in melee and 40k in wd, so wats the need to increase the WD anymore? come on, WD already is too much imba, u get 7 range with 3 aoe darts with 40k dmgs..its like BBQWTFOMGPWNAGE.
and roughly thinking, Wd is like 4 times critical of melee dmg IN A LARGE AOE. so they can kill mobs fast anyways.
Talking about melee, why so big difference in melee and Wd dmg?
The melee can be increased for rb 14 archers as well, lets say 30k avg melee dmg. ( still wd hits 40k so no need worry)

So that explains for warriors, archers, Hks.
Some1 will ask now wat about mages?

mages shall have skill damage increased, i already was worried about many game imbalances in our server and this was my main concern. why not SB must hit 40k or so?
why pvp stigma makes 3.1k and pvp staffing makes 2.9k?
why such low difference?
stigma in pvp must hit like 4k++... mages are not imba , they are nerfered so bad already. I hear my alli talking many times " mages are crap in this server"
As there is a long attack animation for stigma and Sb like skills, they rarely cause any threat in pvp. So it can be balanced by increasing the damage to keep it balanced.
Warrior = Spear
HK= dex+heal
Archer = 3x crit
Mage= :wtf: (sm ppl will say HP absorber but beleive me it doesnt causes shit in wars)

Feedback awaited...FLAMERS AND RETARDS I BEG U TO KINDLY NOT POST HERE :problem: